Suffering loss or damage causes stress to all involved. At PB Insurance it is our goal to minimise your stress by making our claims procedures as straightforward and efficient as possible. We have a dedicated support team to work with your PBI claims manager to assist with all claims to ensure they are settled promptly and effectively.
General Claims Procedures:
To enable us to manage your claims it is important for you to follow these simple steps to ensure the best outcomes:
- Whether the claim is reported or not take immediate steps to minimise further loss or damage.
This may include:
- Ensuring staff safety and the safety of nearby personnel if required
- Securing premises or vehicles to ensure no further loss
- Minor temporary repairs
- Locating replacement machinery if critical
- Arranging for towing of vehicle to secure location or covering of vehicle against water damage
- Report the incident as soon as possible to PBI. This can be via telephone or email, or you can simply CLICK HERE to complete a claim form online. Outside of usual business hours you can contact your account executives via mobile (click here for out of hours contact details).
- Complete all claims documents required as instructed by your PBI account manager.
- Never admit liability. Even if you may believe you are at fault admitting liability may affect your claim.
Our attention to detail and commitment to our clients at PBI ensures that claims, from simple to complex, are dealt with effectively.
“I wish to express my appreciation for the support rendered by PB Insurance with my recent Insurance claim dispute… Bill stood by me as my Broker, taking the first steps to rectify the situation by calling a meeting with the Insurance Company. I have no doubt in my mind that Bill’s insurance experience and presence with me in the meeting was the key to resolving the issue in question. My Broker “PB Insurance” of 20 odd years performed over and above in a time of need.” Troy Spring-Brown